Friday, November 12, 2010

Neglect

Well it looks like we've been neglecting our blog a little. Know what else I've been neglecting? Jillian.

It was a busy and exhausting past of couple of days (Tuesday and Wednesday and so I regret to announce that I could not even find the 20 minutes of shred on those days. I'm okay with that though. I'm over the guilt of a day or two. We'll have this conversation again though should I fall off the wagon completely.

Thursday was a holiday which meant a day off! (...and Thank you armed forces and vets!) I was disgustingly productive. I was able to sleep in a little, shred first thing in the am and then my friend S and I went for an hour long walk in the Baile Aird Trails. I'm sure I've spelled that wrong but you know what I mean, behind SPEC.

This 2 days of neglect though has led me to think of the future. And by future I mean December and the holiday season. Friends are home, parties are in full swing all the time, cocktails are flowing and finger foods are everywhere you look. Is it possible to keep this up? I think if I build up my momentum now I should be ok, but wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment