Friday, October 22, 2010

Day???

Well. Here I am. Safe and sound in beautiful Mill River, Prince Edward Island for the annual Maritime Spinner's Retreat (yarn, not bikes). I have not entered an ounce of food all day as I have been from one end of PEI to the other, (literally!) which I know is not an earth shattering distance. AND I have eaten.... A SQUARE. A cheesecake square. Dreams of a leisurely swim in the pool are dashed by a co-ed high school volleyball tournament; I don't think I need say more. So aside from carting my child around, exercise has been minimal. Tomorrow perhaps a brisk morning walk - assuming the rain and wind dies down.

I am not calling this day a failure yet. Things could have been worse and Rome wasn't built in a day. Don't give up on me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment