Friday, April 8, 2011

My New Gadget

So I've been going to A's abs&core class during my lunch break. She offers it 3 times a week and I try to get there as much as I can.

Here's what I know about the class:
1. It's tough.
2. I am literally dripping sweat when it's over.
3. I luv it.

What I wondered was:
1. How many calories am I burning during this 40 minute class?

So I bought a heart rate/calorie monitor watch. It's super easy to use and there's no uncomfortable body band. You just press your finger to the metal around the read out and it calculates your heart rate and your cals burned based on that.

I wore it today during class to test it out and was amazed!



Just in case you can't see that, it reads 39 minutes 25 seconds and 683 cals burned. Pretty impressive I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment